I Ordered massage stones for my business opening on October 4, 2016 and I never received them or any type of confirmation of shipping.As of 11/6 I had tried to call several times and sent multiple emails.

I have had no response to either one. The voicemail box still says "this mailbox is full, person not accepting calls" as it apparently did in previous complaints. As of today I have now disputed the charge on my card.

This is highly frustrating to know that people have had issues with this for the past year and they continue to scam consumers our of their money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no customer servie and getting no product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rubrocks shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. Rubrocks needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rubrocks shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rubrocks.

Had an Experience with Rubrocks?

Comments