2.0

I should have known by the name and by the relatively low cost of the product.I placed an online order for massage stones on Dec.

5, 2015. I was e-mailed an invoice. Six weeks later, no stones in the mail. I called the company 2 or 3 times and nobody answered.

The message machine said the mailbox was full both times. Nobody from the company returned my calls and nobody responded to my e-mail inquiry concerning my order. Fortunately, I was able to shut down my credit card number today--before I was charged for an unavailable and purportedly inferior product.

I was saved by the 8 negative reviews on this site!!Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Rubrocks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rubrocks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rubrocks basalt massage stones for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rubrocks?

Comments